Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Something...

 


My prayer:

There was a lot to process from today God. Thank you for guiding me through all of the ups and downs. 

I pray for your will to be done God. In my life, in the world, as it is in heaven. There is nothing more I could want. Your will is always perfect.

What God Said Tonight:
I have something for you. I have kept it safe and set aside. Waiting for the time that was right. I won't give it early as you may not be able to appreciate it and I won't give it late, when it no longer matters. But in the right moment of time, I will give you this. It is made for you and will bring you such great joy. 

In this moment, know that I love you and I will never leave you. Know that it brings me such joy to bring you blessings. Know that whatever this world, this day throws at you, I will never walk away and leave you to deflect it on your own. I will always be there for you and I will always show you the way through. 

I love you so much my child. Rest in that fact.

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading your posts for almost 14 years and they have always spoken to me thank you for sharing. Please be in prayer for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is WONDERFUL! Thanks for letting me know. I pray that God meets your every need and gives you great peace. I pray that His will is done in your life.

      Delete