Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Preparation...

 


My prayer:

Another tough few days God but you keep just bringing me through each and every one. When I don't see a path forward and can't imagine a situation turning out well, I pray, you show up, and it all turns around. YOU ARE A MIRACLE WORKING GOD AND I AM SO THANKFUL!!!!

It still wears me out though. I feel as though I have been run over and then beat down with a baseball bat. I haven't, that you God, but it feels like that. 

I pray tonight God for restoration. Fill me back up so I can pour it out tomorrow. I have nothing left but I know you always have more. I am yours, now and forever God.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes it is not the circumstance itself that wears you out but the frequency of the challenges that can wear you down. You have been on the firing lines and it has been pretty relentless. But, you keep coming to me and I will keep helping. I will keep working it out and I will keep refilling and restoring you.

This season is important in itself. You are coming back to love in each situation and that is exactly what I have asked you to do. However, this season is also important for preparing you for the next season. There will be even bigger challenges to love in this next season. 

Once you can walk through these circumstances, trusting me, and loving those around you...then we can walk into the next season. But this has to be solid. This love that I am asking of you, this love for those around you, has to be solid and unbreakable. It has to be natural and not an effort. For us to go into your next season, that has to happen first. 

I prepare you for your sake and for the sake of those you will minister to. If you walk in unprepared to the next season, it could rip you apart. If you walk into your next season unprepared, you could do a lot of damage to those I am calling you to serve. 

So, keep the course. Keep turning to me. Keep building your faith. And above all, keep loving. 

I am yours now and forever my child. Rest in my love and my purpose for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment