Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Ask, keep asking...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for today. I want tomorrow to be different from last week. I want it to be better. I want to love better. I want to be more focused on you and the things that are truly important and less caught up in the transient but always so urgent needs that seem to be never ending. 

I love you God. Help me to be better.

What God Said Tonight:

I don't change but I am all things you need at all times. I am the God of everything and that makes me able to meet your every need, no matter what it is. 

Next week, you will need things that you did not need last week. Do not stop or get weary of coming to me, leaning on me, asking for my help. It is what I live for, literally. I lived for you. I died for you. There is nothing I will not do for you. 

Ask, just ask and keep asking. You will not tire me out. I will not get tired of your voice. Ask and keep asking and I will deliver you from every circumstance, now and forever. 

I love you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment