Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 30, 2023

Plans...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am still king of processing this week. If possible, I would love to know what this trip was all about some day. It was pretty crazy, but I was able to stay focused on you and find the blessings. There were so many. 

Thank you for bringing me through it, bringing me home, and showing me the little lights of blessings throughout. 

I pray for rest and recovery. I love you my God.

What God Said Tonight:

Welcome home my child. There was blessings in the trip but the purpose and the true blessings are yet to be seen and experienced. I have a plan in this and all things and my plans for you are good. It will be a time that you point back to often to say, it all started with that crazy trip to San Antonio...

I love you my child, now and forever Keep your eyes on me and your trust in me

No comments:

Post a Comment