Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Pieces...


 

My prayer:

Thank you God for so many blessings and answered prayers today. Thank you for the healing power you showed today. Thank you for the peace that you gave me in the middle of chaos. Thank you for working things out that seemed to have no solution. 

You are amazing and I am grateful, but both of those words seem inadequate.

What God Said Tonight:

The pieces come together more easily when you know what the picture looks like when it is done. I have that benefit of knowing the end from the beginning. I can see where each piece fits. I can guide you on the path to completion. 

Trust my lead. I will take you where we need to go and I will always see you succeed in the end. 
I love you now and forever my child. Do not worry for tomorrow I will show my glory again.

No comments:

Post a Comment