Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 26, 2023

Hidden blessings...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God, I pray for your help and direction on this upcoming trip. Thank you for the opportunity. I pray that your peace go with me, rest in me, emanate from me, and return with me. I pray that I am the representative of you and your love that you have called me to be. Help me to see the opportunities to love well on this trip. Help me to hear your voice and your leading. 

I pray above all things that your will be done. 

I pray this in the name of Jesus who died for me that I can have the privilege to talk to and hear from Almighty God.

What God Said Tonight:

The flight is not important but the journey is. I am with you now and always my child. We will see this journey through together. 

When things get confusing, look to me. When things are going well, look to me. Keep your mind and your heart on me and I will take care of everything else. 

Be alert. There are blessings hiding in this trip, for you and for others. Seek them out. Find them. I will be with you even in the search. 

I love you my child. Rest well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment