Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 19, 2023

Love like you breathe...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for the opportunity to be faithful today to what you have given me to do. 

I sometimes wonder if there is more, if I am missing what you have for me. We definitely have had seasons where you have provided more opportunities to minister and love your people. But I think I have heard your voice and I am working the field you have given me. 

If I have it wrong, if I am missing anything that you would have for me to do, please let me know. If you have already let me know, can you tell me again? I missed it.

I love you now and forever Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

You are hearing my voice already. There is no "more" opportunities. You have the opportunity to love in your every action and word and thought. You have the opportunity to love with every person you meet or talk to. How much more opportunity could there be? 

I know what you are saying though. In the past, in your past, we have had more formal and organized opportunities to reach out to those who needed that love. I loved those times too. However, there comes a time where my command to love needs to not just be something you do when there is a sign up sheet and formal training; but, something you do as easy and frequently as you breathe. 

I have trained you in many venues to love, no matter what. Now is the time to take that training to absolutely every corner of your life. Leave no opportunity on the table. Love, show my love, that is what I have for you in this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment