Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Overflow...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. I have been letting the stress and the details of life get to me lately. I have lost my focus a bit. I have lost the focus on the love that you always remind me about. 

It is the only real goal and purpose. Love you with everything I have and love others. It is that second part that can be hard sometimes. Lately, it is not about people being hard to love sometimes, although they can be. But lately, I have just been so busy, I have forgotten to take the time to love and let people know they are loved.

It is the most important thing, the only thing you have commanded of us, and I have been too busy. That is not ok. I am sorry God and I will do better.

What God Said Tonight:

Love comes in many forms. 

You, my child are loved. You have my love in you. Let it flow from you, that is really all you need to do. Take the time, open up, and let it flow. I will continue to fill you up. Let my love be the overflow of your life. So that even when you have nothing left to give, my love becomes your gift. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment