Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 4, 2023

I AM...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for today, for the rest and relaxation. Thank you for the gift of doing nothing much of anything. Not everyone has that luxury and I am grateful that you have given it to me today. 

I pray for your help, as always, as we go into this next week. I have no idea what challenges I will face but I know that you are bigger than any of them. I am yours, now and forever God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am three in one. It is not a hard thing to know. It is no different than you who can be a daughter, a wife, and a mother all at the same time. 

It is who I AM. It is all in one and no part of me exists outside of the other parts of me. But, depending on the situation, you may  see the Father, the Son, or the Holy Spirit. Each aspect of me has a different purpose but just because you are seeing one aspect as active in the moment, it does not mean that is all there is. 

I am whole and I am wholly with you at all times I love you with every part of who I am. I am your Father who cares for you. I am your savior who dies for you. I am the Holy Spirit who has come to help you. I AM. 

I love you my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment