Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Cannot be stolen...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for the new opportunities today. I pray that you continue to guide and direct me and my words. Help me to love well. Help me to see the way through the challenge. Help me to help those around me. 

What God Said Tonight:

Each day and each opportunity is there for a purpose and is incorporated into my plan for you. No thing will keep you from the promises I have for you. 

An enemy will try but will fail. The world will try to take it but will lose. My blessing are for you, my child, my children. They cannot be stolen. They will reach their intended. 

I love you my child, now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment