Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Eyes on God...

 


My prayer:

What a wonderful day God. THANK YOU!!! I am exhausted though, it is a good exhausted. I would love to hear your voice before dropping off to sleep. That would make today perfect.

What God Said Tonight:

Keep your eyes on me my child. The world is in chaos and turmoil. It is in the final stretch before all is set right again. In these times, more than ever, keep your eyes firmly fixed on me. 

When you do, I can give you peace in the middle of chaos. I can give you joy in the middle of sorrow. I can give you life when so much around you may be dying. 

I love you my child and if you stay your eyes on me, I can give you the amazing life I intended for you, even in the midst of this world. I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment