Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Not a night for worry...

 


My prayer:

There are several things in my life right now that are completely outside of my control. In reality, nearly everything in my life is outside of my control, but some even more so than others. It is REALLY uncomfortable. 

But, I choose, right now to trust you. I choose not to worry about it. I choose to lay it all in your hands. You work all things for my good God and you have proven that time and time again. I trust you and I let it all go, right now.

What God Said Tonight:

A night, this night, is precious and should not be wasted on worry over what could happen. I am God and your future is in my hands. I have a plan and, even in the chaos, I will see it accomplished. 

I am your strong tower. Lean on me, stand in my shadow. I will protect you and keep you whole. 

I love you daughter and this is not a night for worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment