Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 8, 2023

God's Easter present...

 


My prayer:

Jesus, savior, sacrifice, risen! What Pastor said tonight was so true. 

God I want approach this Easter differently. I want to approach it with expectation. I want to know how you want me to honor you this Easter. You gave everything for me. What can I give you? What can I do or say that would honor you? 

I am yours God now and forever. Let me know what you want at this time.

What God Said Tonight:

I do not require anything but I would love to spend time with you. On a mountain top. Looking at he horizon and dreaming of tomorrow. 

Find some time tomorrow to get quiet with me and know my glory. Know and see my glory as it travels over the world. 

I love you my child and that drives everything else. I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment