Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 1, 2023

Youth and age...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for today and for providing options that were not there before. I freely give you my life and pray that your will is done. 

What God Said Tonight:

Things become aged and worn and generally, that is considered a bad thing. But the truth is that age brings a flexibility and assurance that cannot be found in youth. 

The young have energy and hope. The young have new ideas and the brash confidence to try them out. 
The older leaders have wisdom, calm assurance, and a comfort from knowing that they are not, nor do they have to be right all the time. 

You may wonder why I am telling you this tonight. I see conflict among the ages, among the generations today. This strife and conflict does not need to be there. There is so much gained from seeing the benefits we each have. 

I have a purpose and place for everyone, no matter their age. No matter their experience. It takes everyone, every last one, to make up my kingdom. 

Do not doubt your worth, in this and in every stage of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment