Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

For your good...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for all of your help today. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

A day of problems is no more or less important than a day of blessings. One may be more fun but the other may be more valuable. 

I will always turn all things for your good my child. It is my promise. If it has not turned for your good yet, it is simply not yet time. In the end, we will always win. 

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment