Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 17, 2023

Healing and wholeness...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I claim your healing power. I thank you that it is by your stripes and sacrifice that I am healed. I receive it not as a result of anything I have done or earned, but as the free gift that you have given to me. Thank you for your healing power working in me and making me whole. In the name of Jesus I pray.

What God Said Tonight:

My healing power is nothing more than my love expressed in a physical way. A tangible way. I heal you not as something additional but as a natural result of my love for you. 

It is my desire that you live in divine health. It is my intention to provide that health for you. 

I am yours and you are mine my child. I will see you through every storm and every challenge. I will make you whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment