Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

An eye on the future...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for all of your help this week. The challenges have not been less but the stress and worry have been much less. Your peace has surrounded me and kept me centered. It is a much better way to live. 

I worship you Lord. I give you all glory and honor. I wait upon you and your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

There are many millions of people in this world and every one of them is precious to me. I built this home for my children. I built it with great dreams of the future. 

I still see that future. That future where we live together on earth in joy, peace, and prosperity, is still real and will happen. We have some times to get through first but the struggles of today do not eradicate the dream of tomorrow. 

I love you my child and our future is beautiful. 

Keep an eye on that future when today gets to be a bit too much to deal with. It can be your beacon, your light on the horizon that will guide you through the storm. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment