Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Failure...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Things in this life definitely seem to come in waves. Thank you for bringing me through a day that seem to do nothing but throw one failure after another in my face. I know there was good in the day too. I know that not everything fell apart. But it definitely seemed that way.

I also know, from experience, that you can turn anything around for my good. I know that in the most hopeless and helpless situations, you can and you do turn them around into the great testimonies of your glory. 

That is the hope that I can rely on. That is how I can sit here tonight in anticipation of what you will do, instead of in dread of what will happen next.

Thank you for being you God and thank you for choosing me.

What God Said Tonight:

Not every failure is a reflection of you my child. Sometimes, things fail. Sometimes, there is a reason for that failure. 

But you have it right, I will turn all things for your good. I will never waste any hard thing in your life. I will use each and everyone of them to bring glory down on this earth. To show what I can do for my children. 

I will see you shine in the middle of this storm my child. The people will see you and be looking at me and my glory. It is nearly finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment