Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 25, 2023

More than you know...

 


My Prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for giving me such an amazing life. I know there is more to live but as I look back at all of the amazing experiences you have given me and continue to give me, I am just so grateful. There have been a lot of challenges too, for sure. But as I look back on life, all I really remember and see is how you brought me through every challenge and how you blessed me, over and over again. You are so good to me. Thank you God!

What God Said Tonight:

The life you live is good and it is more than you realize. You see life with the vision of a near sighted person. You can see the things close to you but the big picture is still a little fuzzy. The big picture is where I come in. 

There is so much more to your life than you know. I will be able to show you one day. I will be able to show you the people who were blessed by your life. I will be able to show you the difference you made by your faith. 

While you are on this earth, those things will remain just out of view, but know that they are as true as anything. I love you my child and you matter in this world. and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment