Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 16, 2023

The waves of life...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. You are my everything. There is no point without you in the center and head of my life. Thank you for guiding me through this day. Thank you for this time of change. Thank you for always loving me and taking such good care of me. Your blessings and favor are truly unbelievable.

What God Said Tonight:

The waves of life keep coming and they do not care whether you are ready or not. But, I do care. I care and I will shelter you from the waves. I will keep you safe in the storms. I will guide you through the battle to the other side. 

I am your safehouse and I will not fail you. Live in the confidence that I will protect you. I will bring you through, no matter what the world throws at you. 

We have been through so many hard times, but I always have and always will bring you through them. Live in that confidence. Do not waste your time or energy on worry of any kind. Lift every worry to me and then rest. Truly rest, knowing that I will bring you through. 

I love you now and forever my child. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment