Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 10, 2023

Promises of tomorrow...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. You brought me through another tough week. Thank you for always being so faithful. You show me every minute of every day that you will never leave me and that makes everything possible. I am so grateful for you sweet Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Tonight, look with me a minute into the future. Look beyond the struggles of today and look into the promises of tomorrow. 

I have a future for you that is golden with opportunities. I have a future for you that does not end. As my child, there is no other option. you will win and you will live with me forever. 

I love you so much my child. I will never leave you and I will see you prosper in all things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment