Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Choices and decisions...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I pray for your help and guidance. In every day there are so many choices and decisions. I never really know which will be important and which will not be as important. All I do know is that I want them to all be in your will. I don't ever want to make a decision that leads me outside of your will. What scares me sometimes, is whether I will know or not. Does this decision, this seemingly unimportant decision have greater consequences than I realize? God, my prayer is that your will is done, no matter what.

What God Said Tonight:

I am the God of the universe. I am above all things, creator of all things. I will guide you in all things, because you have asked me to. I will  lead your steps because you have made me Lord of your life. 

You have chosen me and chosen my will for your life. That choice, that was an important choice. 

The other choices, seek my voice and listen. I will not withhold my voice from you. 

You are my child and I love you more than you can ever know. Trust in my voice and my direction in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment