Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Conduit of blessing...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for everything this weekend God. Thank you for the fun, the relaxation, the rest, and mostly for the insight. 

It is always so easy to let those negative voices, to let the enemy convince me that I am not enough. That I am not doing enough. That I am not good enough. Thank you for reminding me who I am in you and all that you have done through me. I needed the reminder.

You are amazing.

What God Said Tonight:

There are many things in life that have more than one purpose and usefulness. You are one of those things. 

I have called you to different ways of fulfilling your purpose over time. The core is always the same. I will bless people though you my daughter. It is the call on your life. I will find many ways to do it. 

Be my conduit of blessing. Be open, hear me when I point something out. If you are doing that, there is no end to what we can do together. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment