Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Comfort and peace...

 


My prayer:

Thanks for such a truly good day God. There was fun and there was rest and there was productivity, it was just a good day. And, it let me get my thoughts off of the stress of the week, which made it a REALLY good day! 

You are so wonderful to me God. You always make sure I have everything I need when I need it, even when I don't know what that is at the time. I love you with everything I am.

What God Said Tonight:

I bring you comfort, my child. There are times you need grace. There are times you need mercy. But there are times where what you really need is comfort and peace. That is my gift to you this day. 

Comfort and peace can fuel you for the challenges of tomorrow. Tonight, rest in them and let them fill you up. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment