Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Bring you through...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for leading me through this week Lord. There were some pretty stressful moments...days, but you brought me through, showed me what to do and say. More importantly showed me what not to do and what not to say. Now here we are coming into Friday and everything is looking so good. 

Thank you for letting me lean so heavily on you this week God. I couldn't have made it without you.

What God Said Tonight:

Each new challenge always seems so insurmountable at first. But when you remember the basics. When you remember my promises. When you remember what we have already come through....suddenly the big rock in front of you seems no more than a pile of pebbles waiting to fall apart. 

I love you sweet daughter and I will always bring you through. Every challenge, every obstacle, every attack, I will always bring you through. We have an eternity to spend together. 

I love you now and forever my child. Do not forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment