Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Banked fire...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for the help today God. Today was a big deadline and without your help, I am pretty sure it wouldn't have happened. I am very grateful that I have the God of the universe on my side!

What God Said Tonight:

A fire is burning, not with high flames but it has burned down to the coals. This fire, while not showy or impressive, actually has the most use. This is the fire that can heat homes, cook meat, and the fire that lasts through the night. This is a fire that produces good things. This fire is burning in you. 

You have had the showy flames in the past and they were good, but do not last. This fire is banked to last through the storm. I have kindled in you a fire that will last and produce good things. 

I love you sweet child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment