Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 26, 2022

Look for the glory...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father, sweet Jesus, thank you for today. Thank you for protection and healing. Today could have turned out a lot worse if it had not been for your intervention. I will praise you and thank you every day for the rest of my days.

What God Said Tonight:

The clouds do more than one thing. They bring rain, they bring snow, they bring shade, and they even bring lightening. Each event in your life is capable of bringing more than one thing. 

A tragedy, an accident, can bring pain and sorrow but it can also bring some pretty surprising things too. It can bring wisdom and blessing. It can bring an opportunity to show the glory of God. 

Make sure, as you go through this life, that you do not get stuck in only experiencing one aspect of the circumstances that come your way. Look for the depth. Look for the purpose. Look for the glory.  

I love yo now and forever my child..

No comments:

Post a Comment