Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Turn it all off...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for another blessed day God. I am here at the end of it and I can barely keep my eyes open but I needed some time with you, some time to hear your voice before I called it quits for the day. Tell me about your day? How are you doing? 

What God Said Tonight:

You have much on your mind but little on your heart. You have allowed the world of details to busy your mind and it is keeping you from seeking with your heart and with your spirit. 

Slow down, turn it all off, and listen. I will speak to you so clearly and you will be able to hear me when the distractions are gone. 

I love you and I have much to share with you. Turn it all off for just a minute.

1 comment: