Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

A place of peace...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Today was different with challenges all its own. Thank you for answered prayer God. I pray that you continue to work in that situation and heal the brokenness, on all sides. I pray for your peace and joy to surround and envelope your children. 

Wrap us up in your love and keep us safe God. This is an unsafe world but in your arms and in your care, we are safe. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Things, the future doesn't always come in a neat package. There are times, seasons, events that are messy and complicated and that is truly what life in this world is. 

However, if you keep your eyes on me and what I am doing you can see the peace in the chaos. You can feel the purpose in the problems. I will make a way and I will find a way to make everything turn for your good in the end. 

I have a place prepared for you, on earth and in heaven and it is specially designed for who you are and what you need. Find that place and dwell in it. In it you will find my peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment