Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Overflow...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for making me successful this week. I remain in awe of you and your blessings. What is on your mind tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I have so much in store for you. You are going to know overflow like never before. It is not really for you though. It is yours because you are my child and its purpose will be to share and distribute it out. 

I will show you the way and direct your path. I will be with you in this and all things. But, just remember, it is coming and it is big. You will not know how to contain it. Don't even try. 

I love you now and forever my child.

1 comment: