Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 9, 2022

Tomorrow's challenges...

 


My prayer:

Awesome and powerful God. Thank you for all that you did this week, in my life and in the lives of those around me. 

There were some tragedies and you showed up to heal. There were some things that finally came to an end and you gave us peace. Then, there were some things that you accomplished that really looked pretty impossible. 

You were BUSY this week! I love you sweet Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

We have more work to do but all in its right time. I will guide your every step and lead you where you need to go. For now, for tonight, rest and know that I am God and I will bring you through every circumstance, no matter what it is. 

You are not alone and you can always rely on me. Tomorrow's challenges will still be there whether you sleep tonight or not. I recommend that you lay your head down in complete trust of my power and sovereignty. Then tomorrow, we will meet what it has. 

I love you sweet child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment