Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 29, 2022

Lifeboat...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I look at all that is happening in the world and there is so much that is truly horrid. Then, I look at the amazing life you give me and the blessings in every moment. Both of these things are happening at the same time and sometimes I don't know whether to cry for the world or enjoy all that you are doing in my life. 

It seems wrong to enjoy the blessings when so many others are suffering. But it also seems wrong to cry and despair when you are placing so many blessings around me.

Life in these times is not easy God. I pray for your guidance.

What God Said Tonight:

I have told you of these times. I have spelled out all that is happening. Your love and your prayers for the world are heard. 

There is a season to this time in the world and it will not last forever. While your compassion for the world and all it is going through is right and good, at the same time, I have set you apart in this time for a reason. I have selected my children to have a different experience of this season, if they choose to accept it. 

Reach for the joy and blessings with both hands and hold on tight. They will get you through the dark days around you. They are a life boat for my children. Do not turn away from them and do not allow guilt into your heart or your mind. 

I am your God and I will care for you in this truly tough season. There is a purpose in it all. Keep praying, keep loving, keep living in the moments of joy I bring for you. I love you sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment