Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Life of love...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. Thank you for today. Thank you for all that you have taught me about reflecting your love. Today had so many wonderful examples of the fruit of that kind of life. 

You have created a life for me where I get to live in the middle of love. Your love for me and my love for you. My love of others and their love of me. It is an awfully sweet way to live. 

I know I have more to learn and more love to give and receive but for today, thank you for showing me the wonderful results of living in love. 

What God Said Tonight:

A gift brings as much blessing to the giver as it does to the receiver, sometimes more. The same is even more true of love. 

You are blessed in being loved but so much more blessed in the loving. Practicing loving others every day will bring you such tremendous blessings. Above and beyond what you can imagine or think. 

The life of love is the only life worth living. 

I love you sweet daughter. Rest well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment