Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Blurred reflection...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. I pray for your help to be a greater blessing to those you have put in my life. God, let your love, peace, and wisdom flow through me with no barrier and no filter. Thank you for the privilege of being your hands and feet. I pray that you help me to reflect you as clearly as is possible.

What God Said Tonight:

To be the clearest reflection of me, anything that gets in the way of you and I will get in the way of your reflection of me to others. Our work, our healing, is to systematically remove anything that gets between you and I. There are past hurts that make it difficult for you to trust me sometimes. There are misconceptions of religion that make you misunderstand me sometimes. There are things that simply distract you in your everyday life that...yes, like that. 

I love you and I will never force change upon you. Together we can see these things that get in the way, the things that blur my reflection in you, and together, we will gently heal each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment