Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 26, 2022

Love, even when it is hard...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. Thank you for such a blessed week and thank you for the luxury of rest the next couple of days. You are so, so, so, so, GOOD! 

You help me through the challenges but also, you so often just toss in blessings that you know I will enjoy. Nobody knows me like you and nobody knows what will bless me better than you. Your gifts are beyond anything I can imagine. Being your child is really the most amazing experience. 

I love you now and forever God.

What God Said Tonight:

We are of one heart and one spirit together. The things you like are the things I like. The things I like are the things you like. I care about the things you like because I care about you. 

There is no mystery when you remember how I love you. You were made to be loved and to love. It is a simple but sometimes difficult mission. 

Love, even when it is hard. It is what you were made for.

No comments:

Post a Comment