Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Set apart...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for so many blessings today God. I love the beauty in nature that you have surrounded me with. It is truly a slice of heaven here and I am so grateful. It makes the challenges a lot easier to take when I look around me and see your beauty and joy in every leaf and animal.

What God Said Tonight:

I have you set aside for a reason and a purpose. My people, my children, are being set apart in this time. 

It is protective but it is also so we can have this time together. While so many things are raging around you, this time and this place set apart is just for us. It is special and it is precious. 

I love you sweet child, now and forever. You are mine and we will see this and many more seasons together. I will layer them all in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment