Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Ease off...


 

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have several things running through my mind tonight that I could use your help with. First, I need your continued, clear direction on the opportunities and choices facing me right now. These are choices that if I make the wrong choice, the choice or choices that are not in your will for me, I know from experience I am signing up for a lot of pain and heartache. But, if I choose the path that you would have for me, I know it will be a truly great blessing and series of blessings for me and all of those around me. Help me make the right choices.

The second biggie is your help with this appointment tomorrow. You know how I hate having to do this. I would much rather have my health be 100% in your hands. But this is where we are at. So I pray that you guide the physician. Help her to make the right choices and decisions. Help me to know what to do and what not to do. 

Huh, I didn't realize it before but now, saying it to you, I realize it is the same prayer, just in different circumstances. It all comes down to your will in my life. That is really all I need and all I want. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have not seen the day when your life is outside of my will. I am not saying that every decision you make is the perfect or best decision but your heart, your spirit, are one with mine and that makes your decisions and choices in line with what I have for you. 

Seek me, and I will help with choosing the best path. You know that I will. But ease off some of the pressure on yourself and know that whatever you choose, I will find a way to bless you in it. That is really what I was telling you this morning. I will bless you and bless you and bless you. In every season and every moment of your life, I will bless you. 

I have great plans, but let those plans develop out of the natural flow that I have set in your life. It will all come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment