Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Reflection of God's love...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for working out the tough spots today. Thank you for the good news in the middle of the chaos. Thank you for bringing me through it all. 

Days like today remind me how unbelievably blessed I am to have you leading my life. I don't know how I ever would have gotten through the barrage of road blocks today if it wasn't for you. 

You are amazing and I am grateful.

What God Said Tonight:

Remember the insight of today. Remember the depth and purpose you discovered in the middle of it all. Remember how right it felt to show and give out my love when there was nothing good to point too. 

You have heard me say this so many times, and today you saw the fruit of it. 

When in doubt, love those around you. When there is a challenge too big to overcome, love those around you. When everything is going perfectly...love those around you. 

You be the reflection of my love and I will take care of everything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment