Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Back to center...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for your favor, direction, and protection. It was a good trip but I am grateful to be home. Thank you for protecting home and everyone in the storm. Thank you for your favor. You are so, so good to me. 

What God Said Tonight:

Time to settle back in, find the slow and even pace. Time to find the rhythm of the earth again. Not of the world that man has made of it but the rhythm of the earth as I made it. 

Breath in the cool, clean air. Soak up the warm sun. Refill your spirit and find our peace. 

I love you and I am here to help you back to center. It is a place of great stability and strength. It is where you are at your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment