Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Her time is near...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for the restoration. Thank you for your favor. Thank you for bringing us through! 

My prayer tonight, my ask, is really for my friend who is struggling with all of the senseless violence and death that is around her right now. She doesn't know you God. She doesn't have you to lean on, to trust, and to find peace with. She knows about you and she surrounds her life with people who know you but she hasn't made that choice and it makes everything so much harder.

I don't know what to say or to do that can help so I am doing the one thing I know can help. I am bringing it to you God. I pray for your help. I pray for your wisdom. I ask, if there is anything I can do that will help her heal, or even better, help her to know you, let me know what it is. She needs you so much and doesn't even realize it.

I love you Father.

What God Said Tonight:

I know your friend. her heart is near to me. I have been calling her for years and there is not much less to break away before she can see her way to a life with me. Her time is near. 

No, don't get me wrong, I don't mean her time to die. I mean her time to live. 

She has lived half a life in her misguided attempt to protect herself from what she is afraid a life with me means. When she can finally let go of that protection, she opens herself to my love, my healing, my peace, my joy, and all of the very good things that I have been waiting to pour out on her. 

Her time is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment