Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 24, 2021

Commitment...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Jesus. The night before we celebrate your birth. This is usually one of my favorite nights of the year. This year is a little different but there is still so much to be thankful for. 

Thank you for your life and your sacrifice that makes my life possible. Thank you for your healing power that has brought us through so much. Thank you for a beautiful home, amazing family and friends. 

I celebrate you tonight Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Come, sit beside me. Let's look out on the horizon at the future together. Let's imagine all that we will do together in the years and eternity to come. 

This commitment we have to each other is stronger than the years and will withstand any storm. 

I love you now and forever my child. I will be by your side in every situation and every challenge. I will never stop dreaming with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment