Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Trust...

 


My prayer:

Another day and another example of your blessing and favor God. Thank you for today and turning what could have been a really negative thing, into something pretty wonderful. You prove your amazingness to me everyday God. I am SO OVER THE TOP GRATEFUL!

What God Said Tonight:

Trusting in me is not something you have to work at and it not something you have to conjure up. Trusting in me is the natural response to getting to know me. 

When you know me, truly know me, you don't have to wonder if I will do what is in your best interest. You don't have to question whether you will make it through this latest challenge. When you know me, you know what I will do and trust is the outcome of that. It is the outcome of our relationship. Not something you have to work at. 

I love you sweet daughter. Know me and you will trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment