Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 3, 2021

Beautiful...



My prayer:

Amazing Father. I love that you know me better than I know myself. You know what I need and you know what will fulfill my life. Then, you bring it to me. Thank you for being gentle with me and letting me heal but thank you for bringing me a new challenge. Thank you for making me succeed in that challenge. You are amazing and I am so grateful to live life with you.

What God Said Tonight:

Not every day or every experience is immediately beautiful. Sometimes, it is not until you have lived in a situation, overcome a challenge, where the true beauty comes out to shine. 

Please remember, in future times of struggle and hardship, I will either bring you out of it or make it beautiful for you. There are not other choices for my children. 

Your eternity is with me and it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment