Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Solid ground...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am so grateful you are in charge of my life. I would be pretty freaked out right now if I wasn't confident that you have everything under control. I love that I get to live a life filled with peace because of you. Thank you for making that possible.

What God Said Tonight:

A life built on solid rock is not one that you have to worry about. It is not one that will shift under your feet. Your life is built on me, the solid rock of truth. 

You need never fear. Your future is secure. Your present is solid. You are on solid ground my child. 

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment