Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Obstacles...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for your favor and guidance today. There were some tough moments but I leaned into you and you walked me through each one of them. I don't know the details of what tomorrow has for me but I know one thing, you will be there in it with me and that is all I need.

What God Said Tonight:

Red, green, yellow, blue, the color of a things does not really matter it is the substance of the thing that matters. 

You may see barriers in your work, in your personal life, even in your spiritual life. The details of the barrier does not matter. The only thing that matters is that you will overcome that barrier with me, through me, and as a result of your relationship wit me. 

I am called the great overcomer. I can overcome any obstacle for your sake. No mountain is high enough to block my blessing you. A barrier and a challenge is truly no more than an opportunity for me to show you I am God, in every situation. 

I love you now and forever my child. Go rest and let me take care of the obstacles tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment