Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 13, 2021

No guilt, no conditions, no buts...

 


My prayer:

Today certainly had a lot of surprises God. Some good, most not so good. I am still trusting you though. I am still trusting your timing and your will to be accomplished in my life. There is great peace in knowing you are in charge of my life. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

Blood has been shed and has left the stain to be remembered. The sacrifice was real and required. 

Now that the blood has been spilled and paid for, please do not ever go back and try to pay for it on your own. I have provided forgiveness that obliterates the need for guilt. I have provided a way to eternal life that costs you no more than a decision. Receive that in its entirety. NO conditions, no buts, just a gift freely given from a Father to his children. 

Receive and trust in me. I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment