Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Frame and foundation...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. I really have nothing to pray tonight. I am settled that you will provide for every need and that your will is going to be completed in my life. I am convinced that your will is better than any ideas or thoughts that I have for myself. 

So all that is left is to hear your voice. I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Building a home is about much more than the decorations. It is the foundation, the frame, the bones of the home that make it last, that give it its true worth. You can easily change the cosmetics of a home but it is harder to change the frame and foundation. 

I have built in you a frame and foundation meant to last for eternity. We will change the decoration many more times. You will find your self in different environments and different opportunities. But the frame, the base, the foundation of who you are is established and will last.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment