Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Nature and purpose...


 

My prayer:

Sweet Father. What a blessing these last few days have been. Thank you for this time of rest and peace. I pray for your help as I jump back into the fray tomorrow. I pray for your favor, your wisdom, and your guidance. Above everything else, I pray that your will is done. 

What God Said Tonight:

The nature of me, of you, is  not hidden. It is written in every word, every action, and every interaction that we have. Your nature is not something that can be hidden. It is not something that should be hidden. Whether your nature takes you success or failure, letting it be known, or more rightly said, recognizing that it is known, to everyone around you, only makes it easier for me to help you with it. 

I created all of my children for a purpose. That purpose does not require perfection. It does not require that every part of your nature be made perfect. That will happen through the salvation of my son, but it is not required for your purpose to be carried out. 

You are more known than you realized and you are more loved than you realize. Starting of course with me. Keeping forging ahead, putting one foot in front of another, and we will make the destination together.

No comments:

Post a Comment