Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 20, 2021

Pauses between the steps...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. I think I might be a little strange. For me, it is so much easier to trust you in times of change than it is when nothing seems to be changing. Movement, change, seems like a path, a journey and since I know you order my steps, I am confident that you are in control...most of the time. In times where nothing seems to change, that is when my trust can waiver.

Thank you for this season of change. Thank you for all that you are doing. I pray for help to trust, whether the change comes or not, that you are still in control and your plans for me are good.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not change or lack of change that is reflective of me moving. I can effect change through action and inaction. I can even keep you where you are through action and inaction. 

When you trust in the change you can see, you are trusting in circumstances, not truly in me. When you trust regardless of what you see, that is when you are truly trusting in my, in my sovereignty in your life. That is when the true peace comes and you can enjoy each step of the journey, even the pauses in between steps. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment