Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 4, 2021

A thorn...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for such a wonderful day. Such peace and joy. 

It was only interrupted by the one thing that keeps hanging on year after year. I have prayed so many times. I have done all I know to do and I have stood. But it still comes back. Maybe this is my thorn. Maybe there is a reason for it. I don't know but I know I can't live with it without your help. 

Guide me, direct me, heal me sweet Lord. In the name of Yeshua I ask.

What God Said Tonight:

A thorn is meant to be removed. In most cases, the body itself will expel it. It is not meant to last forever. 

I know this thorn has been with you longer than you want. I know it is not what you would wish. It is for a purpose. It is something that you will have a great testimony to tell one day. 

I am here in the meantime. I will bring you through. I will hold you up. I love you and this is not meant to destroy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment